Friday 31 October 2014

The Jolly Mousie Apparel Store

   

Hello world,

Welcome to my new  mousie blog. A wonderful idea like many to create something out of nothing. I have had lots of people asking if The Jolly mousie is on Facebook. Now I can answer Yes. You can now find The Jolly Mousie on facebook and may post comments and experiences/ recommendations to the page. All comments will be reviewed before they are published and all ages may visit but must be age 17+ to like and follow however all ages welcome to this blog. I try to keep the shop page updated with new products on a week to month basis but all products and apparel designs by The Jolly Mousie can be viewed through the main Website: The Jolly Mousie

To Find The Jolly Mousie on facebook visit: The Jolly Mousie at Facebook.com

Thank you for your visit and I hop you like the products and designs so far. (deliveries world wide).