Thursday 30 October 2014

I'm glad I am me project

Hello,

Just a short welcome to a mousie blog. My real name is Carol but many know me as mousie. Mousie because of my nature and always willing to try things and have a very big heart. Though i haven't always been brave much. I used to be a shy, happy & very quiet girl. My mum moved many times when I was little or my next door neighbors moved, so making friends became hard after a time. I always remember my flat no 64 in Borehamwood that I lived in as this was the starting point to a new future of possibilities. This was nothing special to most passers by, but this was where I met my dad.

Most Important:

I realized something now that I didn't then, my old flat, my dad, the other people I saw and things I did are what made the area I lived so special to me. In turn these things make me who I am and my friends who they are, things may change but I am still me. Places don't matter so much, it's the people, the feelings I get and the ability to be inspired by experiences and take it all on board and adapt to situations and places.

Im so grateful to my family for their inspiration and teachings, I will also never forget my friends. They are all important and what make us unique.